Canada IRCC Launching New Tracker. Canada relies on immigration to boost its economy, resolve labor shortages, and maintain the vitality of its communities. The Canadian government recognizes that maintaining its status as a desirable destination for talent requires continued efforts to enhance its client services and offer a top-notch experience for individuals seeking a future in Canada.
The Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Honorable Sean Fraser, announced the introduction of a new digital case status tracker today. This new tool will enable family class permanent residency applicants, sponsors, and their representatives to monitor their application status more conveniently through an online platform. This is part of the Canadian government’s ongoing efforts to modernize its immigration system, support economic recovery, and enhance the client experience.
Initially, the tracker will be accessible to permanent residency applicants in the spouse, partner, and dependent child categories. IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) is actively developing similar solutions for other applicant groups as part of its ongoing effort to improve services and offer new tools to support its clients.
While enhancing the client experience, our focus remains on reducing processing times for applicants. Our efforts thus far have resulted in the return of average processing times for spousal sponsorship applicants to the 12-month standard for new applications.
Making the decision to travel to Canada is a big one that frequently brings on both excitement and concern. Clients will be able to keep an eye on their applications and take any required steps to speed up the process thanks to the digital case status tracker. Giving them access to the same information that they would get from IRCC client service representatives, also promotes transparency.
IRCC interacts with millions of clients globally and domestically on an annual basis, and a large volume of update requests for applications are received through phone and email at the Client Support Center. Our goal is to ensure that clients can quickly access answers to their application inquiries online. The creation of digital case status trackers is part of IRCC’s constant efforts to provide clients with clear and relevant information and to modernize its services to better serve their needs.
The application tracker offers clients more in-depth information, including past information, about their current case files.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Use Canada IRCC Launching New Tracker?
- 2 Canada IRCC Launching New Tracker Additional Facts:
- 2.1 Canada IRCC Launching New Tracker Watch in Hindi
- 2.2 Who can use the Permanent Residence Family Class Application Tracker?
- 2.3 What information is required to access the tracker?
- 2.4 How will I know if I am eligible to use the tracker?
- 2.5 What information will I be able to access through the tracker?
- 2.6 Is the tracker available 24/7?
- 2.7 How will I be informed of updates to my application status?
- 2.8 What if I encounter technical issues when using the tracker?
How To Use Canada IRCC Launching New Tracker?
You would normally need to go to the relevant government website and enter information such as your name, date of birth, and application number in order to use a digital case status tracker. You will be able to see the current status of your application along with any revisions or further actions that might be necessary. You may be able to follow the development of your application over time by using the tracker’s historical data that may be provided about your case file. Using a status tracker may include different steps based on the particular government program or agency.
Let’s now discuss how you can log into this system. Canada IRCC Launching New Tracker.
- First, click on sign up.
- Then first enter Unique Client Identifier (UCI).
- Then enter first name, Last name, Date of birth, Place of birth, and Country of birth.
- Please enter the correct information.
- If you don’t enter the correct information, You can not log in to this portal.
Because in Canada IRCC’s database, your details must be present. If they are not or if you entered incorrect information, then your information will not be in the database and the database will not grant you permission to log in to this portal.
Canada IRCC Launching New Tracker Additional Facts:
- To check the status of ongoing family class applications in the spouse, partner, and dependent child categories, clients, sponsors, and their representatives should visit IRCC’s Permanent Residence Family Class Application Tracker and input the information associated with their file. Only those with an email on file can access the tracker as the account activation code will be sent to that email address.
- The Permanent Residence Family Class Application Tracker mirrors the Citizenship Application Tracker that was introduced in May 2021 to provide clients with updated information on the status and next steps of their citizenship applications.
- In 2021, the Government of Canada welcomed a record-breaking 405,000 new permanent residents and made over half a million decisions, making it the largest number of newcomers in Canadian history in a single year.
- Since the outbreak of the pandemic, IRCC has taken steps to streamline the processing of permanent residence applications, with a focus on reuniting families. These measures include digitizing files, remote processing, virtual interviews, advanced analytics, launching a client and representative portal for permanent residents, and assigning more officers to make spousal application decisions.
- The Permanent Residence Portal was rolled out in November 2020, enabling permanent residency applicants within Canada to complete their permanent residency process and receive their permanent resident card without in-person interaction. This online platform allows clients to confirm their physical presence in Canada, provide their Canadian mailing address, and upload a photo from a computer or mobile device. IRCC used this portal to grant 225,000 permanent resident status between June and December 2021.
I hope you like this update. If you need more details on this topic visit the Canada Official website.
Canada IRCC Launching New Tracker Watch in Hindi
Some FAQ About Canada IRCC Launching New Tracker.
Who can use the Permanent Residence Family Class Application Tracker?
The tracker is available for clients, sponsors, and their representatives with ongoing family class applications in the spouse, partner, and dependent child categories.
What information is required to access the tracker?
You will need to provide information associated with your files at IRCC, such as your email address, application number, and date of birth.
How will I know if I am eligible to use the tracker?
The tracker is only available to those who have an email address on file, as the code to create the account will be sent to that email address.
What information will I be able to access through the tracker?
You will be able to view the status of your application and any actions required to keep it moving. You will also have access to the same information you would receive if you contacted an IRCC client service agent.
Is the tracker available 24/7?
Yes, the tracker is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How will I be informed of updates to my application status?
The tracker will provide you with real-time updates on the status of your application. You will also receive notifications through the tracker regarding any actions required from you.
What if I encounter technical issues when using the tracker?
If you experience technical issues with the tracker, you can contact IRCC for assistance.