Canada Work Permit Open Canadian Employers & Companies and New Brunswick ( Canadian Province) are going to conduct Job Fair in Dubai, UAE on 12-14 February 2019. Where employers can interview applicants and recruit them for long term employment. New Brunswick Immigration officer will also be there to answer the questions of applicants. People who want to join to get recruited they have to apply first online and need to meet the requirements given in this article for each job. Successfully selected applicant will be invited to job fair in Dubai where the can Canadian employers face to face
Important Links First:
- To Apply Online Please Click Here.
- To Visit Assessing Authorities Please Click Here.
- To Check Occupation list Please Click Here.
- To Read Funds Requirements Please Click Here.
- To Check Language Test Equivalency Chart Please Click Here.
The companies participating in this job fair are looking for :
- NOC 9463 – Fish and seafood plant workers
- NOC 9421 – Chemical plant machine operators
- NOC 6552 – Customer service representatives
- NOC 7237 – Welders
- NOC 9446 – Industrial sewers
- NOC 9226 – Production supervisors
- NOC 7322 – Autobody technicians
- NOC 9526 – Mechanical assemblers
- NOC 6411 – Sales representatives
- NOC 7233 – Sheet metal workers
- NOC 7441 – Sign installers
- NOC 0911 – Manufacturing managers
- NOC 9533 – Wood product assemblers
- NOC 9619 – Factory and beverage processing labourers
- NOC 9461 – Machine operators (food industry)
- NOC 6332 – Bakers
- NOC 2271 – Flight instructors
- NOC 7315 – Aircraft maintenance engineers
- NOC 6732 – Specialized cleaners (Net Cleaning)
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses