Today, we will show you how to Gamca Medical Status Check Online. GAMCA is an association of medical centers approved by the Gulf countries. They provide medical examinations to people who want to go to GCC countries for work, residence, family visas, and other purposes. It is important to have a fit GAMCA medical status for this. Checking your GAMCA medical status online is very easy. You just need to follow a few steps.
Having a fit GAMCA medical test status is required for those who want to go to GCC countries such as Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. It is also required in other countries that demand medical examination through the Gulf Approved Medical Centers Association (GAMCA).
Usually, the GAMCA medical report is issued within 1 to 2 working days. However, you can also check your GAMCA medical status check online within 24 hours of submitting your medical report. This online system updates very quickly, and you can obtain your certified report from a GAMCA medical center. It is important to remember that the GCC Medical status is valid for only 90 days. After that, you may need to re-submit your medical report if you are planning to travel again.
Now Let’s Jump into the main topic How to Gamca Medical Status Check Online
How to Gamca Medical Status Check Online
Gamca Medical Status Check Online is easy, but some people may not know the online process or find it difficult to understand. So, I will explain to you in a very simple way how you can check your GAMCA Medical Status online.
- First, you need to search for the website “Gamca Medical Status Check Online” (GCCHMC) on Google or you can click on the link that I have provided to go directly to the official GCC website.
- Once you click on the link I will provide, a page will open and then you have two options for you to select from.
- After that, you need to select one of these options. If you choose the passport option, you will need to provide your passport details in the blank space, and then select your nationality.
- If you choose the GCC slip option, you need to enter your GCC slip number in the blank space and select your nationality.
- After that, you need to fill in the captcha code. A code box will be displayed and you have to enter the code shown in the box into the blank space. If you are unable to see the code, you can click the arrow button to refresh it and then enter the code. This is important because you cannot proceed to the next step until you have entered the captcha code correctly.
- Now, if you have filled in all your details and completed all the steps, you can click on the Check button.
- Now, you can see that your GAMCA Medical status is updated online, which includes your personal details, picture, and the Medical Examination Details section where your medical report status is mentioned.
Now your task is done and you can check your Gamca Medical report to see your status. If its status is “FIT” you can travel anywhere without any worry. If its status is “UNFIT” the report will show it to you. If you want to print or save a PDF of your report, there is a button available for you to click and generate it easily.
if you receive an unfit status in your report, you will not be able to travel to any GCC countries for the next 6 months. This ban will only be lifted once you receive a fit report from an authorized Gamca Center.
Usually, the Gamca Fit Medical Report is valid for 90 days. However, if you receive an unfit status in your report, you will not be able to travel to any GCC countries for the next 6 months. This ban will only be lifted once you receive a fit report from an authorized Gamca Center.
No, If you are traveling on a visitor visa, you do not need a Gamca Medical Report.
To get a Gamca Medical Report, you only need to book an appointment and its cost in Pakistan is around RS. 3300/-.
First, you need to go to the official website of Gamca and click on the “Medical Report Check” option.
1. Select an option either by Passport Number or Slip Number.
2. Then select your nationality.
3. Fill in the captcha code.
4. Click on the check button.
5. That’s it! Now, you can view your Gamca Medical Report.