Today we will discuss the NADRA Family Tree Verification system, which allows you to check if an unknown person has been added to your family list. If an unknown person is added to your family list, it can create problems for you in the future. This is why the Pakistani government has launched this system called the NADRA Family Tree Verification system.
That’s the Pakistani Government has launched the NADRA Family Tree Verification system so that people can check if an unknown person has been added to their family list. If such an addition is made, they can contact Nadra officials immediately and report the issue. Based on this information, NADRA officials can promptly delete any illegal identity cards associated with the unknown person from the family list.
Table of Contents
How to Check Family Tree Nadra
There are two methods available for checking the family tree Nadra. The first method is called the Nadra Family Tree SMS Verification system, which is available for those who are already present in Pakistan. They can use this system by sending an SMS to Nadra through their mobile number. The second method is called the Nadra Family Tree Verification app, which is available for those who are not currently in Pakistan. They can check the family tree by visiting Nadra’s official website.
NADRA Family Tree SMS Verification:
To use the NADRA Family Tree Verification system, you need to write your CNIC number and the issue date in the SMS and send it to 8009.
After sending the SMS, the NADRA Family Tree Verification system will send you a list of all your family members, including any unknown person who might have been added. If you find an unknown person on the family list, you can contact NADRA officials and request to remove them from your family list. This entire process is completely free of cost and you do not need to pay any charges.
If an unknown person is added to your family list, you can respond to the Nadra official message by typing “1”. This will notify the Nadra officials that an illegal identity card has been added to your family tree, and they will promptly remove it. Alternatively, you can also visit a nearby NADRA center and request to have the unknown person removed from your family tree.
If there is no unknown person in your family list and everything is correct, you can respond to the Nadra official message by typing “2”. This will let the Nadra officials know that everything in your family tree is correct and there is no need for any further action.
It is important to remember that when using the NADRA Family Tree Verification system, you can only use the mobile number that is already registered with NADRA. If you don’t have the number registered with NADRA, you can visit a nearby NADRA center and update your mobile number. However, most SIM cards are already registered with NADRA under biometric verification and identity cards.
NADRA Family Tree Verification app
Now, this is the second method which can be used by people who are not present in Pakistan, and it can also be used by who are present in Pakistan. In this method, even married individuals can check their family tree because they have a two family trees. One family tree is to their parents and siblings, second one with their spouse and children. So, with this method, you can check both family trees.
In this method, you don’t receive a list. Instead, you have to input the Identity Card (ID) numbers of your family members one by one. After that, the NADRA Family Tree Verification application will check and inform you if any unknown person is added to your family tree.
Step By Step Guide for NADRA Family Tree Verification app
- Now, first of all, you need to go to the official website of NADRA. To do this, you can either search on Google or click on the link provided by me. https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/
- Once you reach the official website, you will see two options in front of you: “Create Your Account” and “Login Your Account.” If you already have an account, you can directly log in. If not, you need to create an account first, which is quite easy.
Important: If you are having trouble creating your account, you can follow the steps mentioned under the heading “Create an account in Pak-Identity System.” By following these steps, you can easily create your account.
- Once you have Log-in to your account, Then you need to click on “New Application”.
- After that, you have to choose “Issuance of Identity Document (CNIC, NICOP, FRC, POC)”
- Then, you need to select “Family Registration Certificate”
- Next, click on “Start Application”.
- After that, They will be asked for your Citizen Number, and then you need to enter your Identity card number.
- Then, you have to upload your photo. (When you upload your photo, you should follow all the guidelines provided. If you need to take a new photo, you can download the Official Pak-ID application from the app store and use it to capture your photo.)
If you only want to verify your family tree, you can download any passport size photo from Google and upload it. Then, you can proceed to the next step.
- After that, you will see 2 options – “FRC with Spouse and Children” and “FRC with Parents and Siblings”.
- Now, you need to select which family tree you want to verify. Once you have made your selection, click on the “Save” button.
- Now, you need to enter the ID card numbers of your family members one by one, along with their relationship such as son, father, mother, etc. Once you enter all family members, then click on verify my family( if you have started this process with your ID card number, then don’t enter your name or id card number again)
- Now, when you click on the “Verify” button, if you see a red error message, it means that you have not entered all your family members information. However, if you have entered all your family members information and still see the error, it means that there is an unknown person added to your family tree, which is causing the error to occur.
- Now, you need to visit your nearest NADRA center and remove the unknown person from your family tree.
- If no unknown person is added to your family tree, then you will not encounter any errors and you can proceed to the next step. You can check the picture for reference.
Create an account in Pak-Identity System
Firstly, click on “Register an Account.” Then, you will see two steps. In the first step, you need to enter your personal information. In the second step, you need to provide your email address and verify your mobile number. You also need to fill in the captcha and click on “Next.” After that, a verification code will be sent to your mobile, which you need to submit. That’s it, now you can log in to your account.
These are the two methods for pakistani and overseas pakistani can use the Nadra family tree verification system. I hope you have understood the process completely. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments. Thank you.
To check your family tree on Nadra, you can use the Nadra Family Tree Verification System. You can visit the Nadra website or use the mobile application to access this system. For a step-by-step guide, you can visit legalyoutuber.com.